Saturday, June 11, 2011

Space Ranger Nici turns 2!

It's hard to believe our little munchkin Nici turned 2 on the 29th April 2011.


We had a small party with a space theme not to mention 2 celebrations before that.

Here is the invite I created using some images I saw on the net as inspiration as I wanted the retro rocket vintage look and think I achieved it. I added ink on all of the edges to give it a vintage smoked effect then added glitter which the boys played with so will have to re apply and add a better image later.


All in all, I was happy with it and what made me more happy was the boys worked out what it was and ran around the house making rocket sounds and yelling rocket.... rocket!

I must have done an alright job.

Here are some pics of the decorations and games.





I think the Birthday boy, his brothers and Kieren had a fun time especially when it came to blowing out the candles.  Nici had his turn (being the birthday boy and all) then everyone else had their turn.  They had a hoot just blowing out candles!


The cake shape was inspired by something I found on the Internet. Will add when when I find it.
 





 
Our Beautiful Family!
(Taken by Ari, Thank you!) 


I will take another picture tomorrow showing you what I do with the decorations after I have finished.  To give you an idea.....the theme moves its way into the birthday boys room and stays there until his next birthday, next year.

Hope you enjoyed this post.

Ciao for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment